Wednesday, March 20, 2013

One Year Ago





Phil B has come up with another subject to enable you to put up a post without having to paint any figures; which is always a good idea.  The idea is that you go back one year and look at the post you did then (or nearest to it).

One year ago I was thinking about what armies to use for Black Powder skirmishing and the real shock is that it was a year ago!  I did go for the American Civil War and even have some figures on the workbench at present.   So some progress has been made!  

4 comments:

  1. I did notice there is a supplement coming out from Warlord Games for Hail Caesar, about the Dacian Wars... but it also has rules for skirmish games, which I imagine would port over to Black powder too with a few tweaks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I saw that in Orc's nest earlier this week. Now I'm going to have to buy it! I wonder if they are all feeling the Saga effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good point. If you pick it up, let us know what you think of it as I will be interested in it too!

    ReplyDelete